Thursday 21 July 2011

Getting off this Rock

Well, I'm sitting in the koru lounge at Wellington Airport.  Im ridiculously early, as I wanted to make sure check in was all good, and load some more money onto my cash passport (Newb).  All of that took about 10 minutes, so I have about an hour to chill.  Wanted to test out this whole blog thing while I wait.  So my first entry is pretty boring over all, Im quite hungover from having bon voyage drinks with mates last night, but it was a great evening, Lezmond is the funniest guy around and I cant wait to meet him and Jodi in New York before the wedding. .  Currently I am a mixture of nervous butterflys, and excitement.  Heading off to AK soon, gonna meet Jussie for a cup of tea at the airport and have a fizz out about meeting up in New York, then I fly out at 5.15pm.  I will be arriving in San Francisco at 10.30am Friday morning (Local time).   Cant wait to hit the States!! Stay tuned for more.................

No comments: